Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bye Forever…Miss You Forever…

Bye Forever…Miss You Forever…
Dear my Little S…this is special for you…
Sorry…My sweet Little S…I never thought that I’ll lost and leave you…
You’ve leave me in silent…and I lost you in silent too…I don’t even have a chance to say “Good Bye” to you…But you know if you are here with me…I’ll never ever say “Good Bye” to you…that’s true……
I thought that you will always be with me wherever i go…I thought that you will be my “Diary”I thought that you will take down all my “Memory”
But…unfortunately…you’ve been stolen by somebody…You leave me far away…that’s really far away from me…
You will never know how much I care and love you…You will never know how much I need and miss you…

Bye forever……and Miss You Forever……-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment